Crossfire Scout 250 ATV Quad Bike
All Terrain Bikes Crossfire Scout 250 ATV Quad BikeThe Scout 250cc has got the looks but also is a tough little quad. It Crossfire so it is built on a family of tough top end quads. Technology sharing with Yamaha owned factory means that the tooling to make this quad is on par with the biggest brands in the world. The ruggedness of this ATV...
The Scout 250cc has got the looks but also is a tough little quad. It Crossfire so it is built on a family of tough top end quads.
Technology sharing with Yamaha owned factory means that the tooling to make this quad is on par with the biggest brands in the world.. The ruggedness of this ATV has been proven in USA, Australia , Brazil and now in Australia. This is a machine that was asked for by you. In a world where everything has become bigger and more powerful we needed a machine that is still light and will not tire you around the farm yet tough enough to handle what you throw at it.
In a world where most machines are becoming bigger and heavier the Crossfire Scout 250 is for the rider who wants a lighter machine that will make ease of a days work with out compromising the ruggedness or dependability. The shaft driven Scout 250cc has some of the longest service intervals for a machine its size meaning you spend more time working and less time in the shop.
With great ground clearance thanks to a smart frame design and 22” wheels the grip will see you get to all places on the property with ease and comfort.
Crossfire Scout is a well-balanced 250cc 2WD utility ATV that is tough and great to own. It comes standard with front and rear racks. It is the perfect ATV for the farm. On the trails, power comes by way of 250cc matched perfectly to a silky smooth 5-speed gears semi auto clutch, great for a work horse on the farm.
- Solid front racks (powder coated) carrier
- Front Halogen lights High/Low Beam
- Front Hydraulic Assisted brakes
- Front Strut Suspension
- Rear brake lever/park brake (also front pedal rear brake)
- Key start / Electric start as well as Recoil pull start
- Hazard lights switch
- Kill button
- Hi/Lo beam switch
- Indicator switch
- Throttle Lever
- Front Hydraulic Assisted Lever
- Forward and Reverse Lever Selctor
- Rear solid racks
- Comfortable seating for 2
- 12 volt Aux out let to power hand held devices
- Adjustable Rear Mono Shock suspension
- And a all powerful 250cc engine with a shaft drive power train
Scout Standard Features:
- 250cc OHC
- Semi Automotive Dual Clutch
- Maintenance Free Shaft Drive
- Electric and Manual Start
- Tow Hitch
- 15Nm Torque
|Engine||250cc Single Cylinder four stroke, Air and Oil cooling|
|Transmission||5 speed forward/1 reverse Semi automatic Start/stop in any gear.
1. Transmission allows for engine braking.
2. Clutch is automatically controlled by atv
|Starter||Hand pulled recoil starter/electric starter|
|Final Drive||Axle Shaft|
|Suspension / Brakes / Tyres|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake / right hand operation|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake / foot operation and left hand operation|
|Overall Vehicle Size||1960mm x 1010mm x 1120mm|